Using molecular markers and multivariate methods to study the genetic diversity of local European and Asian chicken breeds
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 INRA
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 121–129, April 2008
How to Cite
Berthouly, C., Bed'Hom, B., Tixier-Boichard, M., Chen, C. F., Lee, Y. P., Laloë, D., Legros, H., Verrier, E. and Rognon, X. (2008), Using molecular markers and multivariate methods to study the genetic diversity of local European and Asian chicken breeds. Animal Genetics, 39: 121–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2008.01703.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 25 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!