Refinement of a quantitative trait locus on equine chromosome 5 responsible for fetlock osteochondrosis in Hanoverian warmblood horses
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 553–555, August 2009
How to Cite
Lampe, V., Dierks, C. and Distl, O. (2009), Refinement of a quantitative trait locus on equine chromosome 5 responsible for fetlock osteochondrosis in Hanoverian warmblood horses. Animal Genetics, 40: 553–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2009.01865.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 29 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!