Association analysis of a CCR5 variant with ewe lifetime production in three breeds of sheep
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA, Journal compilation © 2009 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 222–223, April 2010
How to Cite
Mousel, M. R., White, S. N. and Herrmann-Hoesing, L. M. (2010), Association analysis of a CCR5 variant with ewe lifetime production in three breeds of sheep. Animal Genetics, 41: 222–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2009.01979.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 19 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!