Present addresses: 1Statistical Sciences North America, GlaxoSmithKline, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA.
Associations of polymorphisms in the promoter I of bovine acetyl-CoA carboxylase-α gene with beef fatty acid composition
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2009 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 417–420, August 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Knight, T. J., Reecy, J. M., Wheeler, T. L., Shackelford, S. D., Cundiff, L. V. and Beitz, D. C. (2010), Associations of polymorphisms in the promoter I of bovine acetyl-CoA carboxylase-α gene with beef fatty acid composition. Animal Genetics, 41: 417–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2009.02006.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication 28 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!