Mention of trade names or commercial products in this article is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the US Department of Agriculture.
Development of fibroblast cell lines from the cow used to sequence the bovine genome
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. © 2009 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 41, Issue 4, page 445, August 2010
How to Cite
Chitko-McKown, C. G. and MacNeil, M. D. (2010), Development of fibroblast cell lines from the cow used to sequence the bovine genome. Animal Genetics, 41: 445. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2009.02013.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication 12 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!