Mapping QTL for growth and shank traits in chickens divergently selected for high or low body weight
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 400–405, August 2010
How to Cite
Ankra-Badu, G. A., Bihan-Duval, E. L., Mignon-Grasteau, S., Pitel, F., Beaumont, C., Duclos, M. J., Simon, J., Carré, W., Porter, T. E., Vignal, A., Cogburn, L. A. and Aggrey, S. E. (2010), Mapping QTL for growth and shank traits in chickens divergently selected for high or low body weight. Animal Genetics, 41: 400–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2009.02017.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 13 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!