East Friesian sheep carry a Myostatin allele known to cause muscle hypertrophy in other breeds
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
© 2010 CSIRO, Journal compilation © 2010 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 445–446, August 2010
How to Cite
Bignell, C. W., Malau-Aduli, A. E. O., Nichols, P. D., McCulloch, R. and Kijas, J. W. (2010), East Friesian sheep carry a Myostatin allele known to cause muscle hypertrophy in other breeds. Animal Genetics, 41: 445–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2010.02021.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication 14 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!