A global view of livestock biodiversity and conservation – GLOBALDIV
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2010 International Society for Animal Genetics
Special Issue: Supplement title: A Global View of Livestock Biodiversity and Conservation Special Issue Co-ordinators: Paolo Ajmone-Marsan and Licia Colli
Volume 41, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–5, May 2010
How to Cite
Ajmone-Marsan, P. and The GLOBALDIV Consortium (2010), A global view of livestock biodiversity and conservation – GLOBALDIV. Animal Genetics, 41: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2010.02036.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication 17 November 2009
- 2004) Genetic diversity studies in farm animals – a survey. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics 121, 361–73. , & (
- Convention on Biological Diversity (1992) United Nation Treaty Series N. 30619. Available at: http://www.cbd.int/convention/convention.shtml, last accessed on 24 March 2010.
- FAO (1998) Secondary Guidelines for Development of National Farm Animal Genetic Resources Management Plans. Management of Small populations at Risk. FAO, Rome, Italy. Available at: http://www.fao.org/docrep/010/a1250e/a1250e00.htm, last accessed 24 March 2010.
- FAO (2007) The State of the World’s Animal Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture. FAO, Rome, Italy. Available at: http://www.fao.org/docrep/010/a1250e/a1250e00.htm, last accessed 24 March 2010.
- 2006) Combination of multiple microsatellite data sets to investigate genetic diversity and admixture of domestic cattle. Animal Genetics 37, 1–19. , , , & (
- 2002) Noah’s dilemma: which breeds to take aboard the ark? 8th World Congress on Genetics Applied to Livestock Production 26, 2. (
- 1992) On diversity. Quarterly Journal of Economics 107, 363–405. (
- 1993) What to preserve? An application of diversity theory to crane conservation. Quarterly Journal of Economics 108, 157–83. (
- 1998) The Noah’s ark problem. Econometrica 66, 1279–98. (