A cohort study of racing performance in Japanese Thoroughbred racehorses using genome information on ECA18
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2011 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 42–52, February 2012
How to Cite
Tozaki, T., Hill, E. W., Hirota, K., Kakoi, H., Gawahara, H., Miyake, T., Sugita, S., Hasegawa, T., Ishida, N., Nakano, Y. and Kurosawa, M. (2012), A cohort study of racing performance in Japanese Thoroughbred racehorses using genome information on ECA18. Animal Genetics, 43: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2011.02201.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 24 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!