A microsatellite analysis of five Colonial Spanish horse populations of the southeastern United States
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2011 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 53–62, February 2012
How to Cite
Conant, E. K., Juras, R. and Cothran, E. G. (2012), A microsatellite analysis of five Colonial Spanish horse populations of the southeastern United States. Animal Genetics, 43: 53–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2011.02210.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 2 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!