Genetic diversity and population structure of five Ethiopian chicken ecotypes
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2011 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 454–457, August 2012
How to Cite
Goraga, Z., Weigend, S. and Brockmann, G. (2012), Genetic diversity and population structure of five Ethiopian chicken ecotypes. Animal Genetics, 43: 454–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2011.02270.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 22 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!