Rapid genetic diversification within dog breeds as evidenced by a case study on Schnauzers
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2011 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 577–586, October 2012
How to Cite
Streitberger, K., Schweizer, M., Kropatsch, R., Dekomien, G., Distl, O., Fischer, M. S., Epplen, J. T. and Hertwig, S. T. (2012), Rapid genetic diversification within dog breeds as evidenced by a case study on Schnauzers. Animal Genetics, 43: 577–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2011.02300.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Gesellschaft zur Förderung Kynologischer Forschung e.V.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!