A 16-bp deletion in the canine PDK4 gene is not associated with dilated cardiomyopathy in a European cohort of Doberman Pinschers
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2012 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 2, page 239, April 2013
How to Cite
Owczarek-Lipska, M., Mausberg, T.-B., Stephenson, H., Dukes-McEwan, J., Wess, G. and Leeb, T. (2013), A 16-bp deletion in the canine PDK4 gene is not associated with dilated cardiomyopathy in a European cohort of Doberman Pinschers. Animal Genetics, 44: 239. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2012.02396.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!