Dietary histidine requirement of fingerling Indian major carp, Cirrhinus mrigala (Hamilton)
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2005
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 359–366, October 2005
How to Cite
AHMED, I. and KHAN, M.A. (2005), Dietary histidine requirement of fingerling Indian major carp, Cirrhinus mrigala (Hamilton). Aquaculture Nutrition, 11: 359–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2095.2005.00358.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Received 17 September 2004, accepted 26 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!