Partial or total replacement of fishmeal by solvent-extracted cottonseed meal in diets for juvenile rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 418–424, December 2006
How to Cite
LUO, L., XUE, M., WU, X., CAI, X., CAO, H. and LIANG, Y. (2006), Partial or total replacement of fishmeal by solvent-extracted cottonseed meal in diets for juvenile rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Aquaculture Nutrition, 12: 418–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2095.2006.00443.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Received 17 November 2005, accepted 12 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!