Effects of myo-inositol on proliferation, differentiation, oxidative status and antioxidant capacity of carp enterocytes in primary culture
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 45–53, February 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, W.-D., Kuang, S.-Y., Liu, Y., Jiang, J., Hu, K., Li, S.-H., Tang, L., Feng, L. and Zhou, X.-Q. (2013), Effects of myo-inositol on proliferation, differentiation, oxidative status and antioxidant capacity of carp enterocytes in primary culture. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 45–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2095.2011.00934.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31001116
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-08-0905
- National Department Public Benefit Research Foundation (Agriculture) of China. Grant Number: 2010003020
- Scientific Research Foundations of the Education Department of Sichuan Province, China. Grant Number: 09zz026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!