Effects of replacing fish meal with soybean meal on growth, body composition and digestive enzyme activities of juvenile Chinese sucker, Myxocyprinus asiaticus
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 84–90, February 2013
How to Cite
YU, D.H., GONG, S.Y., YUAN, Y.C. and LIN, Y.C. (2013), Effects of replacing fish meal with soybean meal on growth, body composition and digestive enzyme activities of juvenile Chinese sucker, Myxocyprinus asiaticus. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 84–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2095.2012.00945.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- Province Key Technologies Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!