Effects of vitamin C inclusion in practical diets on survival and growth of juvenile crayfish (Pacifastacus leniusculus Dana, Astacidae) from the onset of exogenous feeding
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 110–116, February 2013
How to Cite
Celada, J.D., Fuertes, J.B., Carral, J.M., Sáez-Royuela, M., González, Á. and González-Rodríguez, Á. (2013), Effects of vitamin C inclusion in practical diets on survival and growth of juvenile crayfish (Pacifastacus leniusculus Dana, Astacidae) from the onset of exogenous feeding. Aquaculture Nutrition, 19: 110–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2095.2012.00949.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Programa Nacional de Formación de Profesorado Universitario, Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain. Grant Number: AP2008-01009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!