Effects of temperature on non-specific immune parameters in two scallop species: Argopecten irradians (Lamarck 1819) and Chlamys farreri (Jones & Preston 1904)
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2004
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 678–682, June 2004
How to Cite
Liu, S., Jiang, X., Hu, X., Gong, J., Hwang, H. and Mai, K. (2004), Effects of temperature on non-specific immune parameters in two scallop species: Argopecten irradians (Lamarck 1819) and Chlamys farreri (Jones & Preston 1904). Aquaculture Research, 35: 678–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2004.01065.x
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!