*New address: Facultad de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Autónoma de Tamaulipas, Km. 5 Carretera Victoria – Mante. Cd. Victoria, Tamp. 87000, México.
A review of extracellular virulence product of Vibrio species important in diseases of cultivated shrimp
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2004
Volume 35, Issue 15, pages 1395–1404, December 2004
How to Cite
Aguirre-Guzmán, G., Mejia Ruíz, H. and Ascencio, F. (2004), A review of extracellular virulence product of Vibrio species important in diseases of cultivated shrimp. Aquaculture Research, 35: 1395–1404. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2004.01165.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!