Fitting growth with the von Bertalanffy growth function: a comparison of three approaches of multivariate analysis of fish growth in aquaculture experiments
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 100–109, January 2005
How to Cite
De Graaf, G. and Prein, M. (2005), Fitting growth with the von Bertalanffy growth function: a comparison of three approaches of multivariate analysis of fish growth in aquaculture experiments. Aquaculture Research, 36: 100–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2004.01191.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!