Antimicrobial activity in bacteria isolated from Senegalese sole, Solea senegalensis, fed with natural prey
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2005
Volume 36, Issue 16, pages 1619–1627, December 2005
How to Cite
Makridis, P., Martins, S., Tsalavouta, M., Dionisio, L. C., Kotoulas, G., Magoulas, A. and Dinis, M. T. (2005), Antimicrobial activity in bacteria isolated from Senegalese sole, Solea senegalensis, fed with natural prey. Aquaculture Research, 36: 1619–1627. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2005.01388.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!