Environmental sex determination, external sex differentiation and structure of the androgenic gland in the Pacific white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone)
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Volume 37, Issue 15, pages 1583–1593, November 2006
How to Cite
Campos-Ramos, R., Garza-Torres, R., Guerrero-Tortolero, D. A., Maeda-Martínez, A. M. and Obregón-Barboza, H. (2006), Environmental sex determination, external sex differentiation and structure of the androgenic gland in the Pacific white shrimp Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone). Aquaculture Research, 37: 1583–1593. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2006.01604.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!