*Present Address: School of Forensic and Investigative Science, University of Central Lancashire, Preston PR1 2HE, UK
Characterization of growth-related genes in the south-western Atlantic pink shrimp Farfantepenaeus paulensis (Pérez-Farfante 1967) through a modified DDRT-PCR protocol
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 200–204, January 2008
How to Cite
Kamimura, M. T., Meier, K. M., Cavalli, R. O., Laurino, J., Maggioni, R. and Marins, L. F. (2008), Characterization of growth-related genes in the south-western Atlantic pink shrimp Farfantepenaeus paulensis (Pérez-Farfante 1967) through a modified DDRT-PCR protocol. Aquaculture Research, 39: 200–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2007.01885.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!