Ecological and Genetic Implications of Aquaculture. Reviews: Methods and Technologies in Fish Biology and Fisheries
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 221–222, January 2008
How to Cite
Beveridge, M. (2008), Ecological and Genetic Implications of Aquaculture. Reviews: Methods and Technologies in Fish Biology and Fisheries. Aquaculture Research, 39: 221–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2007.01891.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!