Developing native fish species for aquaculture: the interacting demands of biodiversity, sustainable aquaculture and livelihoods
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 675–683, May 2008
How to Cite
Ross, L. G., Martinez Palacios, C. A. and Morales, E. J. (2008), Developing native fish species for aquaculture: the interacting demands of biodiversity, sustainable aquaculture and livelihoods. Aquaculture Research, 39: 675–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2008.01920.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!