Dietary threonine requirement of fingerling Indian major carp, Labeo rohita (Hamilton)
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 39, Issue 14, pages 1498–1505, October 2008
How to Cite
Fatma Abidi, S. and A Khan, M. (2008), Dietary threonine requirement of fingerling Indian major carp, Labeo rohita (Hamilton). Aquaculture Research, 39: 1498–1505. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2008.02018.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!