Effects of protein-, peptide- and free amino acid-based diets in fish nutrition
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Basic and Applied Aspects of Aquaculture Nutrition: Healthy Fish for Healthy Consumers, Sponsored by Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Krakow, Poland, September 17-18, 2008 Invited Papers. Issue editors: K Dabrowski and R Hardy
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 668–683, April 2010
How to Cite
Dabrowski, K., Zhang, Y., Kwasek, K., Hliwa, P. and Ostaszewska, T. (2010), Effects of protein-, peptide- and free amino acid-based diets in fish nutrition. Aquaculture Research, 41: 668–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2010.02490.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!