Fatty acid composition of polar and neutral lipid fractions of Octopus vulgaris Cuvier, 1797 paralarvae reared with enriched on-grown Artemia
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 704–709, April 2011
How to Cite
Viciano, E., Iglesias, J., Lago, M. J., Sánchez, F. J., Otero, J. J. and Navarro, J. C. (2011), Fatty acid composition of polar and neutral lipid fractions of Octopus vulgaris Cuvier, 1797 paralarvae reared with enriched on-grown Artemia. Aquaculture Research, 42: 704–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2010.02605.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!