Hatch rate of channel catfish Ictalurus punctatus (Rafinesque 1818) eggs treated with 100 mg L−1 copper sulphate pentahydrate
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Published . This article is a US Government Work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 14–18, January 2012
How to Cite
Straus, D. L., Mitchell, A. J., Carter, R. R. and Steeby, J. A. (2012), Hatch rate of channel catfish Ictalurus punctatus (Rafinesque 1818) eggs treated with 100 mg L−1 copper sulphate pentahydrate. Aquaculture Research, 43: 14–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2010.02791.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!