Genetic diversity in three redclaw crayfish (Cherax quadricarinatus, von Martens) lines developed in culture in China
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 75–83, January 2012
How to Cite
He, L., Xie, Y.-N., Lu, W., Wang, Y., Chen, L.-L., Mather, P. B., Zhao, Y.-L., Wang, Y.-P. and Wang, Q. (2012), Genetic diversity in three redclaw crayfish (Cherax quadricarinatus, von Martens) lines developed in culture in China. Aquaculture Research, 43: 75–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.02802.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!