Effect of low salinity on microbial floc composition and performance of Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone) juveniles reared in a zero-water-exchange super-intensive system
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 361–370, February 2012
How to Cite
Maicá, P. F., de Borba, M. R. and Wasielesky Jr, W. (2012), Effect of low salinity on microbial floc composition and performance of Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone) juveniles reared in a zero-water-exchange super-intensive system. Aquaculture Research, 43: 361–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.02838.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!