A comparison of the fatty acid profiles of adult tissues, and newly hatched, fed and starved Lysmata amboinensis larvae
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 577–587, March 2012
How to Cite
Tziouveli, V. and Smith, G. G. (2012), A comparison of the fatty acid profiles of adult tissues, and newly hatched, fed and starved Lysmata amboinensis larvae. Aquaculture Research, 43: 577–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.02863.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!