Influence of light intensity on biofilm formation and the performance of pink shrimp Farfantepenaeus paulensis juveniles reared in cages
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 706–712, April 2012
How to Cite
Wasielesky Jr, W., Abreu, P. C., Poersch, L. H., Thompson, F. and Ballester, E. L. C. (2012), Influence of light intensity on biofilm formation and the performance of pink shrimp Farfantepenaeus paulensis juveniles reared in cages. Aquaculture Research, 43: 706–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.02878.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!