The incidence of suspected white spot syndrome virus in semi-intensive and extensive shrimp farms in Bangladesh: implications for management
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1357–1371, August 2012
How to Cite
Karim, M., Sarwer, R. H., Brooks, A. C., Gregory, R., Jahan, M. E. and Belton, B. (2012), The incidence of suspected white spot syndrome virus in semi-intensive and extensive shrimp farms in Bangladesh: implications for management. Aquaculture Research, 43: 1357–1371. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.02939.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Shrimp Quality Support Project (SQSP)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!