Can fermented soybean meal and squid by-product blend be used as fishmeal replacements for Japanese flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus)?
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1427–1438, September 2012
How to Cite
Abdul Kader, Md., Koshio, S., Ishikawa, M., Yokoyama, S., Bulbul, M., Nguyen, B. T., Gao, J. and Laining, A. (2012), Can fermented soybean meal and squid by-product blend be used as fishmeal replacements for Japanese flounder (Paralichthys olivaceus)?. Aquaculture Research, 43: 1427–1438. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.02945.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Science and Technology (MONBUKAGUSHO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!