Inter-individual variation in the dominant intestinal microbiota of reared Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.) larvae
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1499–1508, September 2012
How to Cite
Fjellheim, A. J., Playfoot, K. J., Skjermo, J. and Vadstein, O. (2012), Inter-individual variation in the dominant intestinal microbiota of reared Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.) larvae. Aquaculture Research, 43: 1499–1508. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.02952.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Research Council of Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!