Ultraviolet light and semi-recirculating systems in artificial incubation of noble crayfish (Astacus astacus) eggs: opportunities and limitations
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 67–74, December 2012
How to Cite
Kouba, A., Niksirat, H., Kuklina, I., Buřič, M. and Kozák, P. (2012), Ultraviolet light and semi-recirculating systems in artificial incubation of noble crayfish (Astacus astacus) eggs: opportunities and limitations. Aquaculture Research, 44: 67–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03010.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: QH71305
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: CZ.1.05/2.1.00/01.0024, ME 10125
- Grant Agency of the University of South Bohemia. Grant Number: 047/2010/Z
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!