Efficient utilization of dietary lipids in Octopus vulgaris (Cuvier 1797) fed fresh and agglutinated moist diets based on aquaculture by-products and low price trash species
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 93–105, December 2012
How to Cite
Estefanell, J., Roo, J., Guirao, R., Afonso, J. M., Fernández-Palacios, H., Izquierdo, M. and Socorro, J. (2012), Efficient utilization of dietary lipids in Octopus vulgaris (Cuvier 1797) fed fresh and agglutinated moist diets based on aquaculture by-products and low price trash species. Aquaculture Research, 44: 93–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03014.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- JACUMAR Spanish National Plans for Aquaculture. Grant Number: 2007-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!