Survival and growth of the sea cucumber Holothuria leucospilota Brandt: a comparison between suspended and bottom cultures in a subtropical fish farm during summer
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 114–124, December 2012
How to Cite
Yu, Z., Hu, C., Zhou, Y., Li, H. and Peng, P. (2012), Survival and growth of the sea cucumber Holothuria leucospilota Brandt: a comparison between suspended and bottom cultures in a subtropical fish farm during summer. Aquaculture Research, 44: 114–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03016.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Knowledge Innovation Key Projects of CAS. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-Q07-03
- Key Projects in the National Science & Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2011BAD13B02
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!