Decapsulated Artemia cysts of different quality (high or low hatch-rate) as direct food for tench (Tinca tinca L.) larvae
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 167–175, January 2013
How to Cite
Celada, J. D., García, V., Carral, J. M., Sáez-Royuela, M., González, R. and González, Á. (2013), Decapsulated Artemia cysts of different quality (high or low hatch-rate) as direct food for tench (Tinca tinca L.) larvae. Aquaculture Research, 44: 167–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03020.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Plan Nacional de I+D+i, Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain. Grant Number: AGL2010-16554
- University of León, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!