Fluoride retention after dietary fluoride exposure in Siberian sturgeon Acipenser baerii
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 176–181, January 2013
How to Cite
Shi, X., Wang, R., Zhuang, P., Zhang, L. and Feng, G. (2013), Fluoride retention after dietary fluoride exposure in Siberian sturgeon Acipenser baerii. Aquaculture Research, 44: 176–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03021.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2008AA10Z227
- Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Ecological Environment and Resources of Inland Fisheries, Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences. Grant Number: YM2007-06
- Excellent Fund for Young Scholar in China Three Gorges University. Grant Number: KJ2009B087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!