Fluoride retention after dietary fluoride exposure in Siberian sturgeon Acipenser baerii
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 176–181, January 2013
How to Cite
Shi, X., Wang, R., Zhuang, P., Zhang, L. and Feng, G. (2013), Fluoride retention after dietary fluoride exposure in Siberian sturgeon Acipenser baerii. Aquaculture Research, 44: 176–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03021.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2008AA10Z227
- Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Ecological Environment and Resources of Inland Fisheries, Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences. Grant Number: YM2007-06
- Excellent Fund for Young Scholar in China Three Gorges University. Grant Number: KJ2009B087
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!