Evaluation of cold-pressed flaxseed oil as an alternative dietary lipid source for juvenile sablefish (Anoplopoma fimbria)
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 182–199, January 2013
How to Cite
Friesen, E. N., Balfry, S. K., Skura, B. J., Ikonomou, M. G. and Higgs, D. A. (2013), Evaluation of cold-pressed flaxseed oil as an alternative dietary lipid source for juvenile sablefish (Anoplopoma fimbria). Aquaculture Research, 44: 182–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03022.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- AquaNet, the Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Aquaculture Collaborative Research and Development Program
- Ewos Canada, Microtek International
- Skretting Canada
- Ewos Canada
- Microtek International
- Taplow Feeds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!