Genetic diversity and species identification of Argulus parasites collected from major aquaculture regions of India using RAPD-PCR
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 220–230, January 2013
How to Cite
Sahoo, P. K., Mohanty, J., Garnayak, S. K., Mohanty, B. R., Kar, B., Jena, J. and Prasanth, H. (2013), Genetic diversity and species identification of Argulus parasites collected from major aquaculture regions of India using RAPD-PCR. Aquaculture Research, 44: 220–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03025.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
- National Fund for Basic and Strategic Research in Agricultural Sciences. Grant Number: NFBSRA-AP20
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!