A proposal for modelling the thermal-unit growth coefficient and feed conversion ratio as functions of feeding rate for gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata, L.) in summer conditions
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 242–253, January 2013
How to Cite
Jauralde, I., Martínez-Llorens, S., Tomás, A., Ballestrazzi, R. and Jover, M. (2013), A proposal for modelling the thermal-unit growth coefficient and feed conversion ratio as functions of feeding rate for gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata, L.) in summer conditions. Aquaculture Research, 44: 242–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03027.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
- Fundación Alfonso Martín Escudero, Madrid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!