Effect of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on the abundance and respiration rates of probiotic bacteria
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 261–267, January 2013
How to Cite
Angélica Garrido-Pereira, M., Braga, A. L., Rocha, A. F. d., Sampaio, L. A. and Abreu, P. C. (2013), Effect of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on the abundance and respiration rates of probiotic bacteria. Aquaculture Research, 44: 261–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03029.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!