Comparative study on nutrient composition and growth of green and red sea cucumber, Apostichopus japonicus (Selenka, 1867), under the same culture conditions
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 317–320, January 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, S., Dong, S., Gao, Q., Wang, F. and Tian, X. (2013), Comparative study on nutrient composition and growth of green and red sea cucumber, Apostichopus japonicus (Selenka, 1867), under the same culture conditions. Aquaculture Research, 44: 317–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03033.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- National Marine Public Welfare Project of China. Grant Number: 200905020
- National Key Technologies R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAD13B03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!