Effects of different bronopol treatments on final survival rates in the artificial incubation of crayfish eggs (Pacifastacus leniusculus, Astacidae)
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 354–358, February 2013
How to Cite
González, Á., Celada, J. D., Melendre, P. M., Carral, J. M., Sáez-Royuela, M., González, R. and García, V. (2013), Effects of different bronopol treatments on final survival rates in the artificial incubation of crayfish eggs (Pacifastacus leniusculus, Astacidae). Aquaculture Research, 44: 354–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03036.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Plan Nacional de I+D+i, Ministerio de Eduación y Ciencia, Spain. Grant Number: AGL2005-01127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!