Use of fluidized bed biofilter and immobilized Rhodopseudomonas palustris for ammonia removal and fish health maintenance in a recirculation aquaculture system
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 327–334, February 2013
How to Cite
Peirong, Z. and Wei, L. (2013), Use of fluidized bed biofilter and immobilized Rhodopseudomonas palustris for ammonia removal and fish health maintenance in a recirculation aquaculture system. Aquaculture Research, 44: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03038.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Key Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences. Grant Number: 1999-01-10
- Agricultural Science and Technology Fund of the Ministry of Agriculture of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!